THE MEETING PLACE FOR SENIOR FINANCE, INVESTMENT, AND ENERGY DECISION MAKERS IN THE AFRICAN ENERGY LANDSCAPE
Keeping you safe at the Africa Energy Capital Assembly 2021
We are looking forward to welcoming you to London this November. Your health, safety and wellbeing is a priority for us in 2021. With that in mind, the following safety measures have been adopted by the Energy Council.
We will of course be consistently checking and adhering to the guidance and advice given to us by the public health authorities in the UK to ensure that the Africa Energy Capital Assembly operates in accordance with our own regulations, whilst also meeting international health and safety standards.
HOW ARE YOU MANAGING REGISTRATION?
Online pre-registration is encouraged for the event to minimize queues and contact during the registration process. Please arrive at the venue earlier than usual to allow any extra time for safety protocol.
DO I NEED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED OR HAVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST TO ATTEND?
For entry into the conference we will require one of the following:
- Proof of double vaccination
- A negative PCR test within the last 3 days
- A negative lateral flow test, the results of which have been uploaded onto the NHS app (the app is also accessible for international visitors. Should you have any questions on how to use the app, please contact us)
(Please see details on how to provide a NHS COVID Pass here)
DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?
In line with current government guidelines, masks will not be required, however, we will remain supportive of any attendee who wishes to wear a mask.
WHAT ADDITIONAL MEASURES ARE BEING FOLLOWED AT THE AFRICA ENERGY CAPITAL ASSEMBLY?
Enhanced Venue Cleaning:
- The venue will undergo rigorous cleaning before, during and after the opening of the Conference
- All conference, meeting and break rooms will be cleaned between sessions
- Restrooms (including floors, mirrors, washbasins and amenities) will be cleaned and disinfected hourly.
Dedicated staff will be assigned to disinfect common areas, including frequently touched surfaces such as lift buttons, handrails, doorknobs, seating areas, tables, etc. throughout the day.
Hand washing: Please engage in regular hand washing. We will also place hand sanitizer stations at key locations throughout the venue, with regular use encouraged.
WHAT ARE THE LATEST TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS?
Click here to review the latest travel recommendations by the UK Government
If we can help with anything else that is not answered here, or you would like some additional information please contact [email protected].