Why attend the Africa Assembly 2020?
The Oil & Gas Council’s Africa Assembly brings together African industry leaders with the financiers and investors backing innovative projects across the continent.
We invite you to join us at the region’s most influential strategy, finance and investment gathering in Paris on September 22 – 23rd.
Key topics include:
– Raising Capital for African E&P Projects – Understanding Opportunities in a Changing Global Landscape
– What Does a Low Carbon Future Mean for African Investment?
– Drilling Activities & High-Potential Discoveries – The Future of African E&P
– Local Content in Action – Success Stories from Across the Continent
– Large LNG Projects vs. Domestic Commercialisation – Diversifying Downstream Uses for Emerging Gas Markets
– Assessing Lenders Commitment to African E&P Projects: Exploring Below & Above Ground Risks for Capital Intensive Projects
Your complimentary pass includes:
– Full access to both the conference and exhibition
– Five pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings through our Council Connect (link to council connect page) service
– Complimentary passes for the Africa Assembly for up to three of your colleagues
Places are limited – Get in touch today to confirm your attendance
What guests think of the Africa Assembly experience
Great conference that brings key players in the African oil and gas industry together in one room
It was a great opportunity to share our experience and gain knowledge of the experiences and challenges faced by other countries
Very insightful, informative and educational. Unlocks the potential of Africa
2019 NOC and Government Speakers
Dr Mamma Sawaneh
RepGam Representative, University of the Gambia
Head of Infrastructure, Gas & Retail Department, ACER
Egbert Faibille Jnr
CEO, Petroleum Commission, Ghana
Chief Financial Officer, UNOC
CEO and Chairman, ENH Mozambique
Chief Upstream Investment Officer, NNPC Upstream Investment Services
Exploration & Production Director, Petrosen
Chief Executive Officer, Petrofund
Wafae Benjelloun Benhammou
New Business and Cooperation Director, ONHYM