Why attend the Africa Assembly 2020?
The Oil & Gas Council’s Africa Assembly connects investors that are interested in innovative bankable projects in Africa to upstream oil and gas industry leaders from across the continent.
We will be joined by senior representatives from Eco Atlantic, Equinor, Natixis, Reflex Marine, ExxonMobil, Total, Trident Energy and Twister, amongst others, to discuss the following:
– Raising capital for African E&P projects and understanding opportunities in a changing global landscape
– What does a low carbon future mean for African investment?
– Drilling activities & high potential discoveries
– How can Africa stand out to Private Equity?
– Gas to Power projects
What's included in your pass?
– Full access to the conference
– Five pre-scheduled One2One meetings through our Council Connect service
– Complimentary passes for up to 2 of your colleagues
Passes for investors are complimentary subject to confirmation from the Investor Relations team. If you would like to attend please click below to email Dominique Broomes.
What investors think of the Oil & Gas Council experience
I was impressed overall with the people I met with and the quality of their backgrounds.
Very good networking event with senior O&G executives
As usual the Oil & Gas Council delivered a high quality product and was focused in ensuring each attendant got maximum value
Well attended with high level participants and high quality panels and presentations