Why Attend the Africa Assembly?
The Oil & Gas Council’s Africa Assembly is recognised as the region’s most influential corporate development, strategy, finance and investment gathering. We bring together the African energy industry community with the financiers and investors backing innovative projects across the continent.
The renewed interest in the African oil and gas industry has set 2019 up to be a turning point for the region. As such, the theme for the 2019 Africa Assembly was:
“New Beginnings: The Resurgence of African E&P”
The 2019 gathering brought +400 attendees, including 60 speakers to Paris, to ensure that the audience:
Heard from the continent’s key players responsible for moving industry-changing projects forward
Gained in-depth industry knowledge and expert market insights
The dates are set for 2020, and once again we intend for the Assembly to offer valuable and efficient networking to:
Sharpen your business strategy
Solidify your competitive position in the African industry
Grow your regional senior network
The Oil & Gas Council’s Africa Assembly is recognised as the region’s most influential corporate development, strategy, finance and investment gathering.
The Assembly will bring together over 400 senior industry stakeholders under one roof, from E&P C-level executives, financiers and investors as well as key representatives from NOCs, ministries and regulators. The Assembly is a catalyst for the growth and development of the African energy industry.
Key Topics for 2020 include:
- Raising Capital for African E&P Projects – Understanding Opportunities in a Changing Global Landscape
- What Does a Low Carbon Future Mean for African Investment?
- Drilling Activities & High-Potential Discoveries – The Future of African E&P
- Local Content in Action – Success Stories from Across the Continent
- Large LNG Projects vs. Domestic Commercialisation – Diversifying Downstream Uses for Emerging Gas Markets
- Assessing Lenders Commitment to African E&P Projects – Exploring Below & Above Ground Risks for Capital Intensive Projects