What is the European Gas Conference?
With Europe’s main supplier, Gazprom and hosts OMV officially supporting the gathering, EGC is the perfect opportunity to be with the most senior gas decision-makers in the European market.
Hot topics for European Gas Conference 2020 will include:
- Adapting to the outcome of Gazprom-Naftogaz transit negotiations
- Increasing number of projects reaching FID and LNG supply arriving to Europe
- LNG trading in a commoditised market
- Putting gas on the map post-Madrid Forum: Bridging relationships between the industry and European Commission
- Gas in the energy transition: Implementing new technologies to increase Hydrogen production
- New models for structuring and financing gas projects
2020 Early Confirmed Speakers
Head of Wholesale markets, Electricity & Gas Unit, Directorate for Internal Energy Market, European Commission
Strategy & Energy Consultant, South-Court Ltd and Senior Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
Member of Executive Committee, Director of Gas Midstream, Energy Management & Optimization, Edison
So when someone will ask which conference to go to, this is one to put on there list”
2020 Gold Sponsor
2020 Silver Sponsors
2020 Bronze Sponsors
2020 Media Sponsors
LNG Day 2019 Highlights
European Gas Conference 2019 Highlights
Summer Gas Social Advisory Board
Event Venue and Accomodation
Information and booking Link
The European Gas Conference will be held in central Vienna. For more information please contact one of our team below.
Registered delegates will be sent a link to book their accommodation at a reduced rate.
*Please note all bookings need to be made by 6 January 2020.