South America Assembly: Northern Edition
South America Assembly – Northern Edition is the most senior off-record energy investment platform focusing on upstream, midstream, power & renewables opportunities in Colombia, Peru, Guyana, Ecuador, and the Caribbean. CEO-level open discussions will focus on expectations of the upcoming bid rounds, project updates, and capital raising across the region.
If you want to be part of the Who’s Who in the region come and join us in Cartagena, Colombia on 4 October 2019 at the Intercontinental Cartagena de Indias.
What are the benefits of attending?
- 1 in 5 attendees is an investor. This gives you the opportunity to raise debt and/or equity from international investors all in one place on one day
- With 200+ upstream, midstream, power and renewables decision makers from Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Guyana and the Caribbean this is a unique opportunity to network with key players.
- All discussions are held under the Chatham House Rule so you will hear honest and open discussions about key projects and stakeholders.
- 65% of the audience are C-level and VPs so you will be surrounded by like-minded senior executives.
- There won’t be any sales pitches or commercial presentations, only open, progressive and strategic discussions.
You can click here to access your download.
We look forward to discovering how we can involve you in our network in South America. If there is any other information that you need, please contact one of the team members below.