Expert Staff to Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Republic of Indonesia; Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM), Indonesia
Sampe L. Purba, currently holds position as Expert Staff to The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, advising and assisting Minister and Vice Minister on Compliance and Governance matters within the Ministerial, including to assist Secretary General of MEMR on certain strategic issues. Prior to that he was Senior Vice President and Executive Advisor in SKK Migas (prev. BPMIGAS). His job was mainly to advise Top Management of SKK Migas on various strategic and contemporary issues surrounding upstream oil and gas industries. He joined BPMIGAS in 2002, and has been assigned in various function such as Finance, Planning, Business Support, Risk Management, Legal and Commercial. Prior to it, Mr. Purba was a Government Auditor dealing with many aspects of governance in Public institution, industry and service corporations.
He is also active as a public speaker and trainer in relation to PSC, Commercial, Project Finance and Legal. Mr. Purba has an under graduate and post graduate degree in Economics, Commerce and Law.
Mr. Purba is an active member of Professional Association, such as :
- Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia – Indonesia Accountant Association – Tax Compartment
- Indonesia Bar Association – Perhimpunan Advokat Indonesia
- Indonesia Petroleum Association
- Associate member of Certified Professional Examiners
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Indonesia Chamber of Commercial and Industry ( KADIN )
- Ikatan Keluarga Alumni Lemhannas