Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
As a critical component of energy customers’ strategy, Drillinginfo offers a suite of products and services that provide the predictive tools and technology needed to drive exploration decisions, evaluate rapidly evolving opportunities, and achieve better, faster results.
Drillinginfo is uniquely positioned to deliver actionable intelligence over mobile, web and desktop platforms to analyze and reduce risk, conduct competitive benchmarking, and uncover market insights. As a trailblazer in the space, we are dedicated to constant innovation and to providing new ways for our customers to outpace their competition and lead their respective industries.
The breadth and robustness of Drillinginfo data, analytics and insights make us the only provider with an end-to-end solution that allows customers to:
- Identify underperforming assets and prime acquisition targets
- Understand market trends and performance across different regions and operators
- Track 95% of the active U.S. rig fleet via GPS units
- Run specific forecast scenarios and predict future production
- Better understand over 500 break evens across the U.S.
- Monitor price movements and manage and assess risk through trading operations
The company serves more than 2,500 companies globally from its Austin, Texas headquarters and has more over 400 employees.