GeoPark is a leading independent Latin American oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator with assets and growth platforms in Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Brazil and Chile.
- Successful and experienced management and technical teams;
- Track record of year-after-year production, reserve and cash-flow growth;
- Attractive portfolio of high-potential oil and gas assets;
- Strong balance sheet with supporting cash flow;
- Conservative, risk-balanced approach to business;
- Active portfolio of new project opportunities across Latin America;
- Extensive network of partners and the capital to support new growth; and
- In-house culture of commitment, care and excellence.
Since our founding in 2002, GeoPark has grown rapidly year after year by exploiting the opportunities in the dynamic oil and gas market in Latin America. As one of the world’s richest and most underexplored hydrocarbon regions, Latin America offers a unique opportunity for our technically capable, low-cost, exploration-oriented and regionally based operation to continue to grow.
GeoPark believes people are the key to our long-term growth, and we have been successful in attracting and assembling one of the top oil-finding and -operating teams in Latin America. Our team has a range and breadth of expertise that exceeds most companies our size.
The World Bank’s International Finance Corporation is a long-term shareholder and lender to GeoPark. LG, the South Korean conglomerate, has a strategic partnership with GeoPark to build a portfolio of upstream oil and gas assets across Latin America. LG is currently participating in GeoPark’s Chilean and Colombian projects.
GeoPark is currently ranked the third-largest private oil and gas operator in Colombia and the first private oil and gas producer in Chile. It also has a non-operating working interest in one of the largest non-associated gas field in Brazil. GeoPark is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (GPRK).
Visit the website for contact information: https://www.geo-park.com/