IFP School prepares engineers for work in the energy and transportation sectors. It offers applied graduate programs, providing students and young professionals from all over the world with education in the fields of energy (oil, gas, petrochemicals, powertrains, new energy technologies) which meets the needs of industry and the demands of society with particular emphasis on sustainable development and innovation.
Strong industrial partnerships, multidisciplinary training programs, international prestige, prime position within IFP Energies nouvelles, and unique work environment have helped IFP School students succeed since the School's founding in 1924.
- 600 graduates per year
- 50% international students
- 18 Master's programs, including 8 taught in English
- 15,000 alumni active in more than 100 countries
- 80% of students funded by companies
- Over 90% employment rate upon graduation
- A location close to Paris (in Rueil Malmaison)
Applicants must have an engineering degree or equivalent, corresponding to four years (American BSc, for example) or five years (French engineering degree, for example) of higher education.
Applications will open on November 15th 2018 till March 31st 2019 for programs starting in September 2019.