The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA) is the unified voice for the energy industry’s service, supply and manufacturing organizations, advocating and supporting continued achievements in job creation, technological innovation and economic stability.
At PESA, we focus on the following key industry issues of our members:
- Innovation: Promoting the development of innovative technologies and efficiencies while safely unlocking new supplies of energy.
- Health, Safety and the Environment: Focus on risk reduction, minimization of environmental footprint and heightened safety.
- Education and Workforce Development: Equip current and future leaders with the knowledge, training and education that will support the sector’s role in the economy.
- Energy Security: Support U.S. energy production and increase access to global markets.
- Jobs: Representing a diverse global workforce of more than one million employees.
PESA members represent more than 200 oilfield service, supply and manufacturing companies.