On Demand Webinar:
Small Cap Players Have Run Out Of Funding Options
In the current downturn, small caps may have few options when it comes to financing. Can small caps remain relevant in this market, who will be the winners and losers, how creative can smaller players be and which providers of special capital as well as traditional lending groups can small caps rely on?
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear industry-leader discuss and debate:
- What fundamental shifts will we see in the small cap market as a result of this extreme downturn?
- What will access to capital look like for small cap E&P?
- Are traditional lending groups willing to give small caps a line of credit?
- Do large integrated companies have the appetite for small cap projects?
- How can small caps develop their business when equity markets are closed?
- What role can the public markets play in supporting small cap players?
Senior Adviser, Gneiss Energy
Prof. Raphael Heffron
Professor in Global Energy Law, Sustainability & Just Transition, Dundee University
Head of Sustainable Investment, Newton Investment Management
CEO, EcoAtlantic Oil & Gas
Head of Producers & Finance, Marketing & Origination, BP IST
Managing Director, Kerogen Capital
Head of Industry Group – Energy, Natixis