On Demand Webinar:
The O&G industry is failing to embrace digitalisation
There are impressive statistics that show the cost benefits of embracing new technology – whether it be mechanical or technological; increases in production efficiency, OPEX reductions, reduction in lost time and better accuracy. And yet, the digitalisation of the industry seems to be happening at a snail’s pace. Is this the case?
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear industry-leader discuss and debate:
- Are oil & gas companies stuck in a pattern of historic processes, too deeply entrenched in its existing operating model to make any changes?
- To what extent are oil & gas companies embracing digitalisation?
- For those that are welcoming innovation, where is the focus – better harnessing of big data, AI, cloud computing, 3D scanning?
- Will the current fluctuations in commodity prices and the after-effects of COVID encourage the move towards digitalisation or dissuade additional spend?
- How can operators and service providers work together to achieve the technology advancement needed?
CEO, Harvey Milton
Former Head of Technology Innovation, Repsol
Energy Transition Strategy, Schlumberger
COO, Reflex Marine