Council ConnectOne2One Meetings
DISCOVER OUR NETWORK
Council Connect, Council Connect Digital, Present and Invest are new offerings from the Oil & Gas Council aimed at improving connectivity between our members. Whether you’re looking to pitch to potential partners or ensure you have pre-scheduled meetings with key decision makers, the Council will be able to help you make the most of your time at our Assemblies.
One2One pre-scheduled meetings at our global Assemblies
Council Connect is a service that provides attendees with a prescheduled programme of meetings. As Council shows get larger, we want to ensure you use your time as effectively and efficiently as possible. Prescheduled meetings provide a time and resource efficient way for you to appraise new opportunities, assess potential partners or meet possible investors. The intimate format of meeting One2One allows for more in-depth conversation and close collaboration.
- Pre-scheduled meetings which are arranged on your behalf by the Council Connect team
- Access to the exclusive Council Connect meetings area providing you with a place to have in-depth conversations away from the main networking space
- Available at all of our global Assemblies
Introducing members to each other electronically for BD, capital raising, M&A and other deals
In the absence of face-to-face communication, the Energy Council continues to introduce its members to each other electronically for BD, capital raising, M&A and other deals. We also have a wealth of intelligence on companies, its Country Heads and CEOs as well as criteria for deals and investments. With a rapidly growing iCouncil content platform of interviews, opinion pieces, blogs, podcasts and videos – we are perfectly positioned to raise our members’ profiles globally and connect them without networking events in place.
- Continue developing targeted BD connections electronically until you can meet people
- Stay on top of management changes and new senior executives in the industry
- Keep your profile in front of mind of your clients and prospects
Feel in control of your strategy in these extraordinary times and come out of it stronger than ever.
A space for micro and small-cap companies to raise their brand awareness in front of a high-level audience
Council Present is a 1-hour slot on the main agenda which is reserved for micro and small-cap companies. This provides them with a chance to showcase their expertise and raise awareness of their services. Each presentation is 10 minutes long and takes place in front of a senior audience of potential partners.
- The opportunity to update an audience of up to 800 executives on your activities without being overshadowed by the IOCs and majors
- A dedicated slot on the main agenda for your company
- As spaces are limited, your company is able to easily stand out from the crowd with your own 10 -minute slot
Showcase your business to potential partners and investors
Council Invest presents a series of 1-page Company Coverages for our readers to understand the current positioning of your company, what opportunities are available and what you are planning to achieve over the next 12 months. Each assembly will have its own regionally focussed Council Invest guide which will be given to all attendees. It will then be circulated to our global network of 80,000 members in our biannual digital release.
- Featured companies will benefit from a global reach that no one else in the market can currently offer
- Whether you are looking for partnership, investment or to showcase your services, the Council Invest guide will be able to help due to our network of members across the energy value chain
- Increase your exposure to our readers by becoming the exclusive sponsor for Council Invest (both regionally and biannually). This will include your logo on the front and additional advertising space within the guide.
“I find the Oil & Gas Council to be an extremely convenient and well organised way to meet a large number of industry players, from operators to banks, financiers and others. Every year the team create an agenda that is always topical to market conditions with key figures sharing their insights on the business. Between the formal agenda and the informal meetings on the sidelines, I manage to get a huge amount of work done and good intel on latest developments in the sector”
“An exceptional opportunity to engage and network with the industry, including small to large-cap O&G companies, the complete spectrum of service providers, as well as sector investors.”
“Oil & Gas Council provides an excellent venue to catch up with old friends and meet new ones in the industry while we discuss the state of the industry and opportunities for the future.”
“Thanks for another great Assembly. Oil & Gas Council events are among the premier conferences in the world. There is a unique mix of industry, financial and service industry attendees. Saw many old friends but also made a number of valuable new acquaintances.”