Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye
General Director, Africa Fortesa Corporation
Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye has over 15 years of experience in the oil & gas industry, with an Associate’s degree in Accounting, a Bachelor’s degree in Law and a Master’s degree in International Corporate Law. Report preparation on economic and legal conditions throughout West Africa.
- Conference Speaker: Presentation of Our West – African Project.
- Led FORTESA Negotiation Team for the acquisition of two (2) Exploration Licenses (Tamna 2006 & Diender 2014).
- Management of Government and Partners Relationship.
- Led the Negotiation Team for Gas Sale Contracts.
- Responsible of Contracts Compliance.
- Main interface with local banks for Financial needs and communications.
- Interaction with Potential Investors for Due Diligence and Country Visit.
- Helped set up local Office and assisted in hiring and training of local personnel for Oil & Gas activities.
- As the main contact for JOA partner, led for years all communication in regards to legal, financial and accounting matters.
Starting with accounting department when he first joined Fortesa in 2002, increasing promotions to an Executive management position through several other key legal and financial functions such as Contract Compliance and Internal Audit, accumulating a good understanding of Oil and Gas activities in general and the company, Fortesa, in particular.
Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye is the General Director at the Africa Fortesa Corporation, involved with all Legal, Administrative and Financial aspects of Fortesa activities in Senegal, and has become the Key Fortesa contact with all local partners including Government authorities, JOA partner, Banks and Gas customers.