Chief Sena Anthony
Managing Partner, Sena Anthony & Associates
Chief Sena Anthony is at present a Lagos based Oil and Gas Law Consultant. She worked with the NNPC for thirty one years before she retired in 2009 as Coordinator Corporate Secretariat and LegalDivision / Secretary to the Group Board of NNPC.
She has at various times chaired the Committee on the Gas Reform Policy. She has advised Government on various of the drafts of the PIB.
Chief Anthony is:
- first African to chair the Section on Energy and Natural Resources Law of the International Bar Association (IBA);
- Honorary Life member of the Governing Council of the International Bar Association.
- fellow of the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law Policy, University of Dundee Scotland;
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors;
Is a member of:
- Distinguished Body of Benchers and Life Bencher.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of the UK
- Petroleum Club – Chairman Policy Committee
- Advisory Board of the Nigerian Gas Association
Chief Anthony is a non-executive Director on Board of Oando Plc. She has attended various international courses on Oil and Gas Law, Policy and Management including training programmes by the Oxford University and the Harvard Business School.