CEO, Aqua Terra Water Management
- Fall of 2016 , Mr. Hall became President and Chief Executive Officer at Aqua Terra Water Management, L.P.
- Retained by Trinity after the Sale as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Trinity Environmental SWD, LLC from June 2013 to June 2014.
- He was Founder of CJ Energy, LLC and served as its Chief Executive Officer/Managing Member since inception in 2004 until the sale to Trinity June 2013. He developed and managed significant volumes of produced and flowback water flowing through 15 strategically located build-to-suit wells in the Permian Basin working with many different E&P Companies (50%+/- of volumes were through pipelines).
- Mr. Hall started focusing on pipeline infrastructures in 2009 to help reduce the operators cost building and operating internal pipeline facilities for Concho, Devon, Apache and SM Energy along with adding water management pipelines to all of his other existing facilities.
- He focused not only on operations but the safety and environmental aspect of the disposal business being one of the first operators to use extensive automation and lined containment facilities throughout the Permian Basin.
- He also acquired and managed a fleet of 85 trucks including high pressure pump trucks and hot oilers.
Cory Hall will be speaking on the Investment Opportunities in the Water Space panel at NYC Finance Assembly 2020.