Managing Director, PwC
Curt Karges joined the PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (“PwC CF”) as head of the Houston office and US sector leader for Energy. Prior to joining PwC CF, Curt was a founder of JPMorgan’s Mid-Cap Investment Banking practice and responsible for the US Gulf Coast region.
With over 30 years of experience, hundreds of client relationships and dozens of completed transactions, Curt has experience representing clients from emerging new businesses to multi-billion dollar global firms. He enjoys a diversified client base representing all industries but with particular knowledge in Oil & Gas services, capital goods, industrial and business services.
His advisory practice focuses on execution of sell-side M&A, divestitures, acquisitions, optimal capital structure development, and capital raising.
Select significant advisory transactions include:
- Purchase of Pinnacle Propane by SHV Energy
- Purchase of Ambitech Engineering by Zachry Holdings
- Sale of Team Furmanite’s pipeline inspection business
- Sale of Thermon to Audax1
- Quanta Services purchase of Price Gregory and its divestiture of Sunesys1
- Sale of Reynolds and Reynolds1
- Corrections Corp. REIT conversion1
- Purchase of CRC-Evans by Stanley Black & Decker1
- Sale of TNT Crane for Odyssey Partners1
- Assist Baker Hughes in sales process for its completions, fluids and cementing business1
- Quanta Services’ divestiture of Sunesys to Crown Castle1
Curt will be moderating the Financing Strategies panel at the 2018 North America Assembly in Houston (September 13)