Carbon Credits Permanence, LT Watters
Over 40 years in upstream petroleum research combined with operational and management experience. Expertise in well drilling and completion technology with emphasis on stimulation and cementing. Also experienced with sealants for well control and well abandonment.
- Currently holds two positions: Chief Consultant – Sabins Consulting LLC and Chief Technical Officer – Riteks Inc.
- Founder and President of CSI Technologies, LLC, R &D Development and Consulting Firm
- Authored over 80 articles and technical papers on cementing and related topics and awarded over 40 patents in oil and gas well cementing
- Registered Professional Engineer in Oklahoma/Texas (P.E. Number 106993)
- Awarded multiple DOE research projects in Cementing and Stimulation
- Initiator/Manager and Lead Engineer on over 20 Joint-Industry R&D projects researching cementing and related topics
- Successful developer of more than 40 engineered products for well drilling and completions
- Expert witness on a number litigations including expert for BP on the Macondo Deepwater Horizon litigation
- BS degree in Engineering from NMSU and a Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering from Oklahoma University