Chairman, Independent Oil & Gas plc
- Entrepreneur, founder and MD of CH4 Energy Ltd a private equity backed Oil and Gas Company which became a North Sea operator. CH4 was formed with £1 million funding from management and 3i in 2002 and sold to Venture Production plc in 2006 for £154.4 million, providing 3i a with a record 7.3 multiple return on its investment.
- Over 38 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry, in executive management, commercial management, and Petroleum Engineering.
- Prior to founding CH4 Energy served 10 years with Hess, 6 years with BP and 5 years with Schlumberger in South East Asia and the North Sea.
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering, Imperial College.
- Non-executive Chairman of Warrego Energy Limited a company with onshore gas assets in Western Australia.