Co-Head-Midstream and Downstream O&G, Natixis
- Antoine is in charge of the Mid and Downstream O&G sector at Natixis which encompasses all sectors that relate to the transportation and/or transformation of O&G (i.e. pipelines, storage facilities, LNG, Petrochemicals, Refineries, FPSOs, gas utilities).
- Antoine has the responsibility to develop Natixis Corporate and Investment Banking business in this sector.
- Antoine has been following the Mid and Downstream O&G sector for more than 15 years through a number of lending or advisory mandates he has been involved in, mainly in the Europe, Middle East and Africa area.
- Antoine has gained experience in the industry working at CACIB (2003-2005) and then Natixis (from 2006).
- Master in Management and Finance from Université Paris Dauphine
- Master in Finance from Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées and Université Paris X