Women's Energy CouncilThe only diversity & equality energy network operating across APAC, Americas, Africa & Europe
The Women’s Energy Council is an informal networking group focused on education, and enhancing women’s careers by sharing experiences and lessons learned. We work to encourage mentoring and provide networking opportunities throughout the year. We have the following objectives:
- To provide companies and individuals the opportunity to network at a senior level throughout the year
- To support the career development of board and executive level women in the industry through access to new career opportunities and peer-to-peer networking
- To promote female thought leadership both online and at our events worldwide
- Annual memberships for company executives to the Energy Council
- Guest tickets to events hosted by the Women’s Energy Council.
- Opportunity to become a member of the Women’s Energy Council Advisory Committee
- Literature distribution at Women’s Energy Council networking functions
- An interview featured in various event show guides and online – being promoted to 10,000s of executives worldwide.
Starting Fee: US$4,000
Receive reports after briefings, discussions and panels
Recieve exclusive invitations to VIP Receptions and meetings globally
THE WORKING GROUP
By Invitation Only