Offshore Opportunities in Senegal
3 November 2020
As Senegal prepares for the results of its first Offshore Licensing round, join Petrosen to discuss:
- Senegal as an E&P Hub in the MSGBC region: Where do the NOCs see further collaboration opportunities to solidify a strong region in terms of industry knowledge, skills and resources?
- How does Petrosen see the region’s industry evolving, what are their main concerns and where do they see the biggest opportunities for growth and investment?
- In both the context of the MSGBC Basin and in the wider African E&P landscape, how is the role of small and mid-cap independents in deep-water activity changing? How does this compare to larger IOCs?
- How can both E&P companies and contractors alike make the most of the current environment?
- What are the main challenges project leaders are anticipating in this move into the next phase of development?
- Joseph Medou, Exploration & Production Director, Petrosen
- Sam Scarpa, Project Manager – Africa, Energy Council
THE REGION'S LEADING ENERGY SERIES
The MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition remains the only event entirely dedicated to exploring oil and gas opportunities in Mauritania, Senegal, The Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Guinea Conakry. Download the brochure to get a feel for what to expect in 2021 >>